Restaurant Teochew @ Pudu

Last week i went to Restaurant Teochew which located at Pudu to have dinner with my family and relatives. My sister fetched my mum, sister and cousin to there first because i need to fetch my grandmother at Petaling street then only we go together.

Photobucket
When i reached there, almost half an hour late already -_-"....

My aunt called me while i was on the way, i thought they were waiting me to start makan...But when i reached there, they said they still waiting for somebody to come, phew...Luckily somebody were still later than me...hehee...Then i took photos luu....

Photobucket
My cousin...

Photobucket
(L-R) My younger sis, mum, elder sis and YuetLeng...

Photobucket
Hehe....Me and YuetLeng....

Photobucket
OooOooOoo..The somebody was actually my uncle and family + doggy >"<

Photobucket
Cute mah?

Food
Yeah....Super hungry already...Finally can start eating....These were what we ate that night for our dinner....

Photobucket
Haha...Then we took one family photo before we left....

Photobucket
Others saw we took family photo then they also wanted to take photo together...lol

After that.....What's next?Go back to home and sleep luu.....ZzzZZzzz.....lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)