My 27th Birthday @ My Elephant, Seksyen 17 Petaling Jaya

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me me, happy birthday to meeeeeee....Yeah it was my 27th birthday few days ago (1st Oct), getting older and older already, sigh....

I was having ICND 2 training last week and what was my 1st birthday wish?A very simple one, i hope the evil phone don't ring to ruin my happy mood...

Photobucket
Uuuuuuuu....Don't ruin my day!!!

But did my 1st birthday wish come true?Noooo....!!!

After training, Yuet Leng wanted to treat me dinner to celebrate my birthday, so i went to fetch her at her office...While i'm on the way...The 'evil' kept making noise, darn it!!!

So end up..We had our dinner in rush so that i could rush back to home and settle the cases...What a big "present" for my birthday huh...

Okay let's go to My Elephant now to see what we had ordered for the dinner...

Photobucket
Green Curry Chicken, tons of chicken slices in the curry, hahaaa nice one...YuetLeng like this the most...

Photobucket
Tom Sum Soup - Clear spicy & sour soup with fish slices...

Photobucket
Tempura Vegetables, eat with the chili sauce, nice too~~~

Photobucket
Rice...

Photobucket
YuetLeng...

Photobucket
Me...Body was there in the restaurant but soul was somewhere else worrying for the support case!

The food overall was nice and the price was reasonable too...This was my second visit to the restaurant, you may read my first visit to My Elephant here...

Photobucket
This is the address and location map of the restaurant, you may refer to this if you are interested to give it a try...

So what was my ultimate wish for this birthday??I wish i don't need to carry the 'evil' anymore forever and ever, i hope my wish can come true this time, that's all for today, adios~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)