My Elephant @ SS17,Petaling jaya

So where have you been for the valentine day celebration?I went to "My Elephant", a thai restaurant which located at SS17 P.J. to have dinner with my honey - YuetLeng :D

Photobucket
My Elephant....The boss likes elephant so much kah?

Photobucket
The view from outside...Very nice ni....hehee...

Photobucket
We camwhore abit after we ordered our food....My honey - YuetLeng *muacks* :P

Photobucket
Then my turn pulak...hehehee... :D

Drinks
Ok...Our drinks...I ordered "Citron Cooler" while YuetLeng had "Mango Lychee Smoothie"....

Photobucket
Then our food...Glass Noodle Salad, Green Curry Chicken, Fish Cake and Lemon Grass Tomyam Soup(Tom Sam)...

The Green Curry Chicken Rox!!!Recommended.....The Tom Sam quite nice also but super spicy...lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
We camwhore again after dinner....lol

Photobucket
I received a pair of cute keychain from YuetLeng....Cute cute....Thank you very much honey..Muacks!!!

Photobucket
Smile until can see teeth cannot see eye...lol....

The food was nice....the environment also nice...the price not expensive wor....the waiters were very helpful and nice....So wait for what?Go and try now....lol...

I found the location map and the address of the restaurant here...
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)