Valentine Present

Hehehe.....I received a key chain from honey for valentine gift during Valentine Day dinner...Then i receive one more present from her...

Photobucket
CK One perfume...Classic perfume by Clavin Klein...I like the smell so much...Thank you very much honey...Muacks!!!

Then what was my valentine present for YuetLeng?

Photobucket
"Deng deng deng deng"......Lovely box.....what is in the box?

Photobucket
A keychain and a watch....

Photobucket
Closer look of the keychain....

Photobucket
Close up shot of the watch...

Photobucket
Lastly, a lovely free gift from Swatch...A lock?For what purpose?Hehehee...To lock my honey heart luuuuuu....lol

YuetLeng, I wish you happy happy always, healthy healthy always and i can always by your side all the time to accompany you....Muacks!!!

YuetLeng, I love you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)