2012 CNY Day 2 - Visit to Uncle House

Today, the second day of Chinese New Year, i went to my younger uncle's house which is located at Klang with my mum and younger sister. My aunt and her children from Kuala Sepetang came to visit us, so we brought them to visit this uncle.

Photobucket
Some were enjoying the TV show while some were chit chatting since they didn't meet for long long time...

Photobucket
My younger uncle, grandmother, mum and younger sister...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mum's family photo :)

Photobucket



After that, we went to Rawang to have dinner before head back to home. It was a happy day as i managed to see again some relatives that couldn't get to see always. I hope we have the chance to gather and meet soon.

That's all for now, Happy Chinese New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)