2012 Uncle House CNY Reunion Dinner

I just came back from my uncle house which is located at Rawang. Went there with my family to have steamboat with other relatives. Below are some of the photos taken :

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some of the food that we had...

Photobucket
My 190cm tall cousin -_-" and my younger uncle...

Photobucket
My lovely mum and grandmother...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My elder uncle was busy preparing food for us, thanks a lot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group photos before my brother and sister left...

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was a great gathering, everybody get to gather and chit chat...Big thanks to my uncle for having this great steamboat session!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)