12th Malaysia Election 2008

What was the hot topic recently?Election la of course, hahaa.....This is the 1st time i'm eligible to vote...Luckily i had registered during PC Fair last year...Hahaha....

My manager allowed me to go back to home earlier today....I waited until 1pm, when my colleague came back from voting, then only i can go home...

I heard everywhere also had bad traffic jam because of the election....And i couldn't escape too...

Photobucket
Arrrgghhh.....Why always traffic jam!!??

Photobucket
Seem like got ppl waving his hand to me wor.... :P

Photobucket
Hahaa...He want to say hello to me or bye bye?? lol

Photobucket
Anyway....Good luck for the election...Byebye....I'm heading home to vote...Why so jam??

Photobucket
While on my way back...Melawati area...

Photobucket
And yea...Gombak area...Near to my house already...

Photobucket
My taman...Keadilan and Pas vs Barisan Nasional...

So i went back to home to have lunch 1st....Super hungry after traffic jam for one and a half hour... -_-"

Photobucket
This is the place for me to vote....Only a few streets away from my house...Good...Near and no crowd...Hahah....

Photobucket
Check your voting room here...Super hot hot hot day!!!

Pass my IC to the SPR staff to check my details...Then he directed me to go to the last room to vote...It took around 15 minutes to finish the whole process...Then i went back to home and rest...

Photobucket
A photo i took before i left the voting place...Really hot hot hot....Faster go back to home...lol

So did you fulfill your responsibility to vote as a Malaysia citizen?Hahaa....Althought too late to remind you....But please go to register when you are free if you haven't do so, so that you can vote at the coming election...And please vote "wisely"...lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)