Little Taiwan @ Midvalley

Yesterday i went to Midvalley after working...Planned to watch movie with YuetLeng but failed...GSC business too good....

Us : Vantage Point?
GSC staff : Only front row...
Us : Emm..Flood?
GSC staff : Let me check...Oh, only front row...
Us : Ah Long Pte Ltd?
GSC staff : Front row only....
Us : Ok lah,BYE!!! lol

Then we went to have dinner first...Next time only watch lah...Sien...
Photobucket
Little Taiwan?Always pass by but never try...Give it a try lah...Hehe...

Photobucket
Their menu...

Photobucket
Jasmine honey tea...Not bad...RM4.90

Photobucket
YuetLeng ordered this...Spicy Hot Ramen, taste ok too, quite spicy for her...RM8.90

Photobucket
I ordered this...Braised Beef Noodles...Soup not tasty enough for me,hahaha...I like heavy taste...lol....RM8.90

Photobucket
YuetLeng posing with her ramen...

Photobucket
And me posing with my noodles :P

YuetLeng : Hey...Can eat already mah?Always take take take photo...Hungry already lah...
Me : Ohh...okok....Eat eat...hahaa....sorry sorry.... :P
(Joking only, don't kill me, haha....)

After dinner, we went to jalan-jalan luu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)