Old Town White Coffee @ Genting Klang

Last Friday night, WeiChih asked me to yum cha when i was on the way back to home from office...He said long time didn't yum cha with our college classmates already...Emm...Since he moved to Puchong, we really long long time didn't yum cha already...Hahaa....

Photobucket
Old town white coffeeeeee....I like it....

Photobucket
My drinks...Old town white coffeeeee....Hahaha....

Those who show their face that night : KokKay and his girlfriend, WanChi, SayKhoon, SweeKim, YeowChong, WengChye, Johnny, ChinWoo, WeiChih and me...

Photobucket
WeiChih, KokKay, HueyLi and WanChi...

Photobucket
YeowChong, me, WengChye and half of WeiChih...Hahaha....

Photobucket
WanChi...OmG...Curi-curi snap her photo but kena tangkap -_-"

Photobucket
YeowChong...Haha...I asked him to pose for me to snap then he pose quickly...Hehee...

Photobucket
ChinWoo...This pose means what?

Photobucket
KokKay with WeiChih's DSLR...He kena poison already...LoL...

Photobucket
Beruk(Johnny) in action...

Then we chat until 2am...Old Town going to close then only we left...Then WeiChih,WengChye,ChinWoo and me went to Steven's Corner for second round...AHahaa....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)