Sutra - Thai Restaurant @ The Curve(Part 1)

Yea, i went to Sutra which is located at The Curve to celebrate Mother's Day with my family...

At first me and my sister also had no idea where to eat at the Curve because my grandmother look like not suitable to eat Western Food huh...Hahaa....So me and my elder sister walked around to look for ideas...

Photobucket
Then we decided to go for this Sutra, a Thai Restaurant which is owned by The Sanctuary too(I guess lah :P) to have our dinner...

The lighting of the restaurant is quite dark and therefore i had super difficult time to take photos....Hahaha....

Photobucket
The menu of the restaurant...

Photobucket
They have many Buddha statues for decorations around the restaurant....

Photobucket
TomYam soup...Quite tasty but very small portion...

Photobucket
Kangkung with sambal belacan...Taste normal...Nothing special...

Photobucket
This was the most expensive dish that we had that night...Very small portion only -_-"

Photobucket
The Green Curry Chicken...This one quite tasty...

Photobucket
Vegetables...Nothing special...

Photobucket
Fried sotong with butter...This one also very tasty...Yummy~~~

Photobucket
This dessert is a complimentary from the restaurant...Water chesnut with jelly and syrup....Yummy~~~But my grandmother said it was too sweet for her...

More photos of us in tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)