Ngau Kee Beef Noodle @ Tengkat Tong Shin

After our photo shooting at Tugu Negara, we went to Bukit Bintang area to look for food because we were super hungry already...We planned to eat "Ban Mee" at first but we not sure where is it located....lol

So we went to Jalan Alor to eat this...Ngau Kee beef noodle...

Photobucket
Emm...We never try this stall before, so just give it a try luu...

Photobucket
They serve variety of noodles - beef balls noodle, pork balls noodle, mix beef noodle and so on...

Photobucket
The stall is setup at a small corridor...

Photobucket
Emm...What drinks you want to order?

Photobucket
Being busy to prepare the orders...I took this photo while waiting for our food...

Photobucket
This is my noodle...Beef Brisket Noodle...Hahaa...Don't know correct or not...I found it from Wikipedia...

Photobucket
This is YuetLeng's Pork Balls dry noodle punya pork balls...LoL

Photobucket
Finally...It's me...Phew...Full already....Satisfied....Ahahhaa....

The taste of the beef noodle is ok but no surprise for me...Hahaa...I hope i can find better beef noodle elsewhere...Any recommendation???

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey dude, that not jalan alor oh, that is Tengkat Tong Shin :)
There another one more beef noodle that similar to ngau kei which at kota raya area, it is a corner shop and the name is siu kei if my memory served me well =D
have a nice day :D
GoDBleSz said…
Hey thx u very much for correcting me..I'll change it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)