Sakae Sushi @ Pavilion (Part 2)

Yeappie...We kept eating eating eating and eating....Finally...

Photobucket
Wuahahaa...Can add somemore rice for me(Mau tambah nasi boleh kah)???

Photobucket
YuetLeng said :"Siao arr luuu...Don't want to choi you lah...." Hehehee....

Photobucket
Then she took my DSLR to shoot around....Ahaha...Look like pro wor...

Photobucket
After playing around with my DSLR then she asked me to take photo for her...

Photobucket
I took the last photo for her then we left the restaurant...

We walked around and we also took some photos in Pavilion...

Comments

Hey bro, is YuetLeng your girlfriend?
She is so cute ahh~~

Thx for liking my pictures and thx for linking up!

Keep rocking~~
GoDBleSz said…
Yeah,YuetLeng is my girlfriend..
Thank you beverly..

u keep rocking too....Hahaa

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)