Tugu Negara (Part 4)

Here comes the finale of my Tugu Negara post...Hahaa....3 posts also don't have my photo, sure cannot lah right?

Photobucket
Are you ready for the shooting?Hahaaa....Thank you WeiChih for taking this photo for me...I super like this photo...Look natural...Ahaha....

Photobucket
I like the blue sky so so so much....

Photobucket
I'm not a SANTA.....LoL

Photobucket
The weather so hot...Who want to play water together?

Photobucket
Wah...This pool bigger wor...Too bad nobody want to join me...

Photobucket
Another photo taken by WeiChih for me and YuetLeng...Again, i like this photo so much...Ahahaa...

Photobucket
Lastly, we took a group photo before we left Tugu Negara...

So much of fun we had during the shooting...If the weather was not so hot then i think we can enjoy more but this is a very good experience for us as we are only new photo shooting kaki, hahaaa....So much more to learn....Hope to have more outing for photo shooting next time...

Then we went to have our super late lunch at Jalan Alor before we went to walk around at Sg. Wang...

Comments

Ohh~~ I went to this place when i was 12...it was a schl trip..

Did you just said Jalan Alor? OMG..You can't miss the "ah wah" BBQ chicken wing!!!
GoDBleSz said…
Haha...I went to this place when i was 9...it was a school trip too...

Yeah Jalan Alor...Aiks i don't know "Ah Wah" BBQ chicken wing is so nice...Thanks for telling me i will try it for sure :D
Kawaii said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kawaii said…
Wonderful update from you:)

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)